Sunday, August 16, 2009

6-Double-0-6

Well surprisingly I woke up today to not working..Hoorayh! I had to run a bit of errands in the afternoon and it was a fucking scorcher outside! Summer did inevitabley come late to NY. Knowing myself I decided to keep it casual as it can possibley get. My hair is a disaterous mess aswell may I add which is why im wearing a knit hat!











shirt: James Perse "california ski" f/w 08 vneck


jeans: levi's 510


boots: topshop spectator


sunglasses: Chanel 6006 <33


other: topshop ring & mj bracelet



Your probably wondering what the title of my post means..its all about my love for my Chanel sunglasses. Im a HUGE Olsen fanatic..I stalk them and know everything they wear...jk sorta. haha but my mom was nice enough to get me these for my birthday this year and theyre fabulous. Who other can rock these sunglasses fiercely? well the picture speaks for itself!




via Olsensanonymous

Ashley marry me please? Till next time..

No comments: