Monday, August 24, 2009

Marc..your a doll.

Ive always had a love affair with Marc Jacobs..from his clothing to his bags, STAM CRAZY!, and now on to his sunglasses. I first spotted the 012/s or named Erry on Vanessa Hudgens...



then Rachel Bilson rocked her pair.




By then i was so obsessed with these glasses I put them on my 08 'Xmas wish list..unfortunately Santa didn't come through though he tried. Exactly almost a year later i spotted my beauties in the wild and grabbed them as quickly as you can say MINE..for a steal too. I know present to you my Marc Jacobs 012/S "Erry" Sunglasses in Shinny Black Grey.





this couldn't be obviously complete without a IRL picture so here it goes readers!


till the next few mintues..ciao!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DEF. SEXXXY!! : ) Adore the shape.