Friday, August 14, 2009

Finally! After a year of struggling...

Ive started my own blog! Feels really great to get in the know but I am awaiting a few tips from Carlos at My Fabulous Bag. Ill start by introducing myself:





My name is Luis Manuel Braga..Fashion wasn't always my first love in life but after years and years of following it things changed! Ill be mostly documenting on Celebrity fashion and also the up to know on NY fashion events and such. Plus you'll get to hear about my fabulous adventures throughout Senior year! To promptly give closure to this introduction a picture of myself.



Knit: Original Penguin

Trousers: Burberry

Shoes: Bally

Sunglasses: Rayban



Who knows, maybe blogging will keep me from using the Visa..hopefully so! Till next time!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hopefully blogging will keep you from shopping in general... :D

CarldSo said...

your fabulousa darling! just fabulous :) have you on my favorites ....

XX